Friday, January 22, 2010

Rainy Day

What's up everybody? 2010 has started off pretty cool this year with lots of rain! We Steenhoek's, we've kept ourselves busy. And I decided to do my first blog today. Here's what all the Steenhoek's have been doing lately:


Aaron is always on WiiFit, even at 5:40 in the morning!


Brittany started a little garden with cucumbers, artichokes, radishes, and peas.


Rachel has been reading Julie, a book she got for christmas.


Dad is working on his Master's of Business Administration.


Mom is teaching Gospel Doctrine every other week! Here she is practicing.


And I just got my permit! I'm really excited about it and I love to drive.


I've also have been getting free stickers. It's my latest obsession for now.


That's pretty much it. Check ya later.

3 comments:

R.G. said...

Ya'll are an awesome family. Aaron is such a good example, wish I had the drive to get out of bed before 6:00 and get on the WiiFit.

Victor and Annette said...

Nice update Brandon... did I just see you behind the wheel??? Where does time go? Are you going to any big dances this year? Keep up the updates...

Brandon said...

Thanks Aunt Netty :) And yes I went to Homecoming this year and it was a blast!