Thursday, June 11, 2009

music...and More!


April was a busy month for music. Brittany had a school concert for her 7th grade choir, where she had a "Solo". (And she did a great job on it) Then the Show Choir sang and did their show that they would be doing on their Cali tour that week end.
Again...Brittany did a great job.

Just after singing for "Disney's Magic in the Parks"
Our Feet before Disneyland, they were happy.
This is the group of girls that were hung out with in Disneyland.

Once again I went on the Cali tour with Brittany...we would be gone on Rachel's 10th birthday:(
While Brittany and I were gone. Paul took Rachel and the kids to a fun pizza place, Amazing Jakes. They had so much fun that they forgot Brittany and I were gone. We had a family party for Rachel on Sunday went were were home again.
On May 1st Rachel's choir, Chandler Children's Choir, did a show up in Phx. It was fab! We even got a CD recording of it!


(so my camera's battery was starting to go out, and so I kept telling Brandon to take the picture that's why I am talking in the photo)

No comments: