Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Show Choir Tour


This is the group that Brittany and I hung out with for the week end. We were on the Pueblo Middle School Show Choir Tour to California. Yep, we went to Disneyland for 3 days. It started on Thursday at 5:30 am, we got on the bus and headed to Disney. We got there at 1 pm and Brittany was in a back stage class at 2pm in Toon Town. My friend Staci Dayes (the other Chaperone) and I went on some rides while they were in class. Our first stop was Space Mountain. When the ride was about over...it came to a stop, Staci thought that it was over...but soon the lights came on and a worker came over to check on us. We were laughing and taken' pictures. Staci even called her sister in Az to tell her all about it.

After that we rode on all the other big one's before we got the girls.
The next two days is a blur, Saturday was when they sang in front of judges and they sang great. What a group of singer. I was so glad to be there. They ended up winning the whole thing for their age group.I love you Brittany. Thanks for hangin' out with me...even when I was silly.

No comments: