Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Time to clean up!




While Aaron worked on his laundry...that filled the whole front room! I worked on cleaning up the boys room. We hadn't seen the floor for months. I threw away two large trash bags of garbage, and found 3 bags of clothes that were two small for them to wear anymore. Plus, 6 pair of shoes that didn't fit Brandon any longer (and fit Paul instead). The next step was to get Brennen's bed put in the room and await Brandon's arrival from EFY.


The next step was the girls room. I should have taken a before picture, but I just couldn't. The floor wasn't seen for weeks either and the clothes were all over in piles. But after three days of cleaning and trying on clothes that were too small, the girls room came out like this.




The bag of clothes now need to make there way over to D.I.



Let school come...we are ready. (at least the bed rooms are all clean and organized)

1 comment:

R.G. said...

Oh man, I need to do that! I commend you on getting it done before school! Can only imagine that it feels great.