Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Do you know where your kids are?



Every night before Paul and I go to bed, one of us checks on the kids. To make sure they are all right, covered up under their covers nice and warm etc... Well, checking Aaron is hard for me at times. He is on the top bunk in the boys room. I can't see up there very well and I thought he was fine, so I walked down and checked on the girls. Then I heard Paul calling me from our room. As I walked down the hall I could hear him chuckling. Aaron had gotten out of his bed, at some point in the evening and gotten onto our bed. He was fast asleep and when we tried to move him, he didn't know where he was. We can only guess why he found his way to our room and not the family room where we had been watching t.v. Anyway, I love sleeping children and had to take a picture before we moved him back to his bed.

No comments: