Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MA-MOOO


Happy Birthday to my mom. Connie, aka: mom, mother & Ma-Moo.
When Brandon was very little we lived with my parents while our home was being build. He would call me "mom" and I would call my mom, "mom". So he came up with "Ma-Moo" for my mom...it has been the same ever since.
Connie's birthday is tomorrow, but with school out today, I took all the kids and we went and had lunch and fun together.
First the kids climbed the backyard trees at Ma-Moo's, to build up their appetite. Next we were off to NYPD Pizza. There we had Honey BBQ Wings, Garlic Knots and Cheese Pizza of course.
Aaron couldn't give enough hugs out and was almost on Ma-Moo's lap the whole lunch!

We looked at old pictures back at grandma's. She showed pictures of when she was a child back in New York. Rachel looks so much like her...Rachel is so lucky!
Mom, just wanted to tell you that you are the best mom and Ma-Moo anyone could have. Thanks for your love and example in all that you do. I love you.

No comments: